The ELAA Member Solutions Team helps members meet the challenges of an evolving sector, providing information about requirements under the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
- Early Childhood Management Manual– provides comprehensive advice on managing services.
- Webinars– covering a range of governance topics for committee members
- Annualface-to-face information sessions(in partnership with the Department of Education and Training) on the roles and responsibilities of committee members in early learning services
- 下载VMIA的“温和”快速参考指南, a management guide for early childhood services committees of management.
- external ELAA preferred consultants
Advice and support
Contact ELAA’s Member Solutions Team via phone or email for advice and support on:
- budgets and financial management
- meeting procedures
- conflict resolution
- constitution interpretation
- legislative requirements
- general management issues.
t: (03) 9489 3500